Error after creating site collection using CompleteSharepoint cms template

Oct 22, 2009 at 2:46 PM

Hi,

I have installed the complete sharepoint and made the given changes to the web.config file. But when I try creating a site collection using CompleteSharepoint.NET CMS template I get a error saying

The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040). And for other templates the site gets created and the link is shown but when I click on that link it gives the following error

This page has encountered a critical error. Contact your system administrator if this problem persists.

Please help.

Oct 23, 2009 at 6:25 AM

Hi,

That problem is gone now. Now I can create a site collection using CompleteSharepoint.NET CMS template. But now when I create a basic page in the site or try accessing any other page it gives a error saying Web Part Error: This page has encountered a critical error. Contact your system administrator if this problem persists.  Do you have any idea why this error is coming?

Coordinator
Oct 23, 2009 at 10:36 AM

Dineshcool,

I'm not sure why you're getting that error. Can you turn on .NET error in web.config so we can see the error in more specific details? Otherwise, please go to Sharepoint logs and let me know the exact error.

Cheers,
Tommy